Dear Santa, I have been good - Wood sage & sea salt
*Picture depicted is a 17oz candle*
Our unisex wood sage and sea salt candles bring an upscale scent into any space. Feel the refreshing twist of salty marine waves and a combination of ambrette seed mixed with grapefruit. The fragrance is wonderful scent for entryways, hallways, and living rooms since it beckons people in and invites them to stay. It is also Phthalate-free
Our Soy Wax is:
- Trim your wick: Before burning your candle, start by trimming the wick to between 1/8 and 1/4 inches long. You can use either scissors, nail clippers, or a wick Trimmer. Trimmed wicks give a clean and brighter burn. Untrimmed wicks are more likely to obscures the flame and cause soothing.
- Allow the candle to burn all the way across: This requires patience and is also called candle memory
- Burn your candle for only 4hours at a time.
- Keep candle away from open windows, fans, air conditioners, or open-air
- Dip your wicks to extinguish the flame.
Our Wicks are constructed from natural flat cotton threads interwoven with paper threads that produce a rigid structure. Eco wicks are lead and zinc free
|Up to 50 hours||Up to 75 hours|
Hand Poured in Toronto,